Systems and processes are essential building blocks for a successful company. Every single part of your business - the office, the store, the worksite - is part of a system or process which can be managed or improved with the correct solution.
Business Systems is a broad term used to describe a multitude of activities your business utilises during its day to day operations. Pricing, Accounting, Purchasing, Inventory Management and Operations, to name just a few. Often these activities have further sub-activities which are the real processes your staff utilise on a day-by-day basis.
Commonly these activities are managed and run separately, with little to no integration - leading to inefficiency and wasted time and resources.
This is where a Business Systems Solution comes in, creating an effective, practical and governed process for how these activities and their sub-activities are performed on a day-to-day basis, whether in the office or in the store. An effective Business System implementation is the solution to reducing excess costs, bad management of assets and cash flow, poor financial reporting, staff turnover and especially morale for those who utilise these activities (staff AND management).
Introducing SAP Business One
SAP Business One is a complete affordable integrated solution, built for the Small to Medium Enterprise.
Find innovative ways to reach new customers, maximise efficiency, and drive profitable growth. Better manage every aspect of your company – from sales and customer relationships to financials and operations, all fully integrated and available on mobile devices with the SAP Business One App
Here are just some of the benefits of an SAP Business One Solution…
SAP Business One runs on both SAP HANA and Microsoft SQL Server Platforms - you can choose what suits your business best. SAP Business One captures all critical business information for immediate access and use company-wide. Every business is different, SAP Business one is specifically designed to be flexible and to suit your business. You will be able to deliver what you need and gain more management in the key areas of:
Accounts & Finance
- Automatically handle all key accounting processes such as journal entries, A/R and A/P
- Accurately manage cash flow, track fixed assets, control budgets and monitor project costs
- Quickly process reconciliation, bank statements and payments by various methods (including bank transfers, cash and cheques)
Sales & Customer Management
- Track opportunities and activities from first contact to closing
- Store all critical customer data in one place
- Manage customer contacts with full Outlook synchronisation
Purchasing & Operations
- Create Purchase Requests and Purchase Orders; link purchasing documents and view document trails for auditing purposes and managing returns, manage additional expenses and multiple currencies
- Achieve real-time synchronisation of goods receipts and inventory warehouse levels; process accounts payable invoices, cancellations and credit memos with a PO reference; plan your material needs and schedule your purchases accordingly
Inventory & Distribution
- Manage inventories using various costing models, maintain item master data and use multiple units of measure and pricing
- Manage inventory by dividing each warehouse into multiple subzones, set up allocation rules, optimise stock movement and reduce picking times
- Record goods receipts and issues; track stock locations and transfers; enable consignment, drop-ship, and perform inventory cycle counts
- Generate reports with timely data and display these in easy to read formats
Customers who have implemented an Advance SAP Business One solution...
"Our SAP implementation was achieved on time and to budget. The team at Advance dedicated to providing us with an easy to use workable solution "
- Paul May, Group Manager Finance & Risk Management at Australian Gas Networks